Ever since we started BOMANI, we realized that it has a natural place at the brunch table. As friends, many of us here at BOMANI had been going to Saturday brunches regularly, usually after a long night out. We’ve unfortunately always been stuck with limited options on the beverage menu, typically, you’re choosing between coffee, mimosas, and bloody mary’s. And while brunch might be happening at home for the time being, BOMANI is flipping all of that on its head. Now you can enjoy the effect of caffeine and alcohol in one convenient and delicious beverage while avoiding all of the sugar that comes in a mimosa (read our at home workout blog here), or the heaviness of a bloody mary (let’s face it, sometimes tomato juice and vodka just doesn’t sound too refreshing).
Since we were recently featured in a Forbes article titled 11 Healthy Breakfast Staples That Are Missing From Your Pantry, we’ve been getting tons of awesome fan content, recommendations, and questions about how BOMANI Cold Buzz can spark your at home brunch. So below, in the spirit of keeping things fun during this time, I’ve included some of my recommendations on how to Rethink Your Buzz at brunch! Enjoy!
BOMANI Cold Buzz – Iced Irish Coffee
Because who doesn’t love more booze in their booze?
- 4oz BOMANI Cold Buzz (Chilled)
- 1oz Irish Whiskey
- 1oz cream (or plant-based alternative, my favorite is coconut milk)
Combine everything into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously, pour over ice, and enjoy!
BOOZY Coffee Pancakes
A coffee twist on a breakfast classic.
- The Forbes article inspired us to use Kodiak Cakes for this recipe, to quote the author “It seems impossible that pancakes and waffles that taste this good can be so healthy too”
- For this recipe, we suggest adding 5oz of BOMANI to every serving recommended on the Kodiak Cakes instructions. You can add some Little Bucks cacao chips for a chocolate kick as well!
BOMANI Cold Buzz – Straight up!
Move over mimosas, bye bye bloody mary’s!
- Stop settling for less! Let BOMANI spark your at home brunch, your friends and family will thank you for it.
- At the end of the day, while BOMANI is incredibly versatile, it’s truly meant to be enjoyed chilled or over ice. With 0g sugar, 0g carbs, and only 110 calories, BOMANI is the perfect alternative to what’s available right now.